Материал из Legion of xXDEATHXx wiki
(Перенаправлено с Lease regulations)
- The “Shadow of xXDEATHXx” alliance is a citizen alliance, residing in regions, controlled by the “Legion of xXDEATHXx” alliance (hereinafter "Landlord").
- Any corporation can join the “Shadow of xXDEATHXx” alliance, on one of the following conditions:
- Rent at least one system with an active sovereignty of "Shadow of xXDEATHXx" or rent a system with "Legion of xXDEATHXx" alliance sovereignty.
- Sublease of a system from any other renter who is a member of the “Shadow of xXDEATHXx” alliance.
- Systems are leased as a whole, according to these rules.
- With exception of high end x32-x64 moons, renter owns 100% of the resources in his system. About deploy POS in Etherium Reach please talk to rent-managers.
- Renters has a right to deploy as many poses and pos modules as he wants, with exception of Supercapital Ship Assembly Array and Mobile Siphon. Renter has to notify Landlord if he intends to deploy one of those. Landlord has a right to deploy poses and claim system as needed. A warning at least 3 days in advance will be given if Landlord needs to take over claim or a moon in that system. If Landlord already has a POS in the system, renter will be warned about it during the negotiations.
- Renters can deploy stations in their system only, if they get a special permission from Landlord.
- Rental payments are made to "Legion of xXDEATHXx Support". Payment description is posted on bill details in our Billing-center in dashboard system (double click on the bill).
- Renter can sublease the whole system or part of it’s resources on condition that subrenter is a member of the “Shadow of xXDEATHXx” alliance. Informing Landlord of any sublease deals is mandatory. Renter bears full responsibility for his sublessees.
- In case of lease or sublease from any Renter, who is a member of "Shadows of xXDEATHXx" Alliance, subrenter must make payments to "Legion of xXDEATHXx Support" Corporation wallet. Payment should be made according with bill issued in Billing-center. Payments are made under general Rent Agreement.
- Note 1. Renters are responsible for making correct payments to "Legion of xXDEATHXx Support".
- Note 2. We don’t accept payments from personal wallets of corporation members.
- Note 3. One corporation cannot pay for another unless it was arranged in advance.
- Any corporation seeking to join the “Shadow of xXDEATHXx” alliance must deposit a week's rental payment.
- High end moons can be rented through an open auction. When or if such auction should be held will be decided by the management of “Shadow of xXDEATHXx” alliance.
- Renters gains access to the “Legion of xXDEATHXx” alliance’s jump bridges.
- Renters gains access to the “Legion of xXDEATHXx” alliance’s stations.
- Renters gains access to Coalition security channels.
- Renters gains access to Coalition Teamspeak.
- Renters gains access to Coalition information infrastructure.
- Renters gains rights to participate in “Legion of xXDEATHXx” fleet operations.
- Renters have the right to request help from the “Legion of xXDEATHXx” alliance.
- Renters can deploy Custom Offices in their system(s) and set any tax amount. (please be reasonable and keep in mind the NPC tax on top of it).
- Make rental payments on time.
- Renter shall notify Landlord of lease termination within a week.
- Renter shall notify Landlord of it intentions to deploy SuperCapital Ship Assembly Array/SuperCapital Assembly Array.
- Renter shall notify Landlord of already deployed Supercapital Assembly Array in their system.
- Renter shall compensate corporation's blue-tackle activity (AWOX losses).
- Renter shall notify Landlord of his intention to deploy a station.
- Renter shall not take any action(s) that would disturb Landlord operations.
- Renter must correctly configure their starbase towers to use alliance standings. (Attack players with standing below 0.1)
Violations and Limitations
- No spam in alliance mail (adverts, random messages etc). Punishment for spamming alliance mail is 100m ISK fine, paid to "Legion of xXDEATHXx support" wallet.
- Members of a corporation are the only ones that have the right to use resources of the system they are renting (including scanning). If a member of any other corporation is caught breaking this rule, his/her corporation will have to pay 1 week worth of rent as a penalty. If payment is not received, Landlord can take action against that renter, up to immediate termination of this renting agreement and removal of that corporation from Shadow of xXDEATHXx alliance.
- The only exception to this rule are expeditions. Please notify system's renter if you are running an expedition in his/her system. If the system is not rented, then there is no need to notify the management of the alliance.
- It is forbidden to stay in the other renter's system without a permission for a significant period of time. If a member is spotted in a system that doesn't belong to him and doesnt respond to local chat/conversation for 30 minutes, the renter of the system can submit a complaint. As a result, the complaint may result in a 50% of the weekly rent payment fine to player's corporation.
- Corporations, that are late on their weekly payments for more than one week, without a good reason or approval from the alliance management, shall pay a fine of an extra 50% of the rent payment. If the fine is not paid, the corporation will be kicked from the "Shadow of xXDEATHXx" Alliance.
- Corporations, involved in RMT, will be kicked from the "Shadow of xXDEATHXx" Alliance and a ticket will be filed to CCP Games.
- Corporations must kick their members, that are found (with proof) to be awoxers (blue-tackle activity) and shall reimburse the losses of the victim party. If that corporation refuses to comply, it will be kicked.
- Forbidden to block gates by any methods hampering free movement of ships in system
- Any violations of the rules, depending on the level of the violation, will be punishable based on manager's evaluation, up to permanent exclusion of the corporation in question from the alliance
Changes and corrections to the Rental Agreement
- This Rental Agreement will not be changed without prior notice by the management. Rent cost adjustments are subject change at any time without prior notice from the management.